News & Annoucments
2022- 2023 Academic Calender
Montessori of Vniversity Village academic calendar for 2022-2023 has been approved by the School Board Of Directors .
Now Enrollments for the 2022-2023 school year! Contact Us for availability today !
Independents Day - School Holiday
We have Job Openings for 2022- 2023 school Year
Please send us your resume to email@example.com
Full Job Description
Do you value a career in an educational community? Do you wish you worked with a group of extraordinary professionals who share your same visions?
Do you have a passion for working with children, and are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students.
We want you to be a part of our team!!!!
Our program builds the solid academic foundation students need for future success. Our classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents and each other. We offer the perfect balance of structured learning experiences, as well as play activities designed for each developmental stage.
We are currently looking for caring and energetic individuals for the following positions -
• Create, manage, and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
• Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and assess the developmental needs of students.
• Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• AA in Early Childhood Education or High School diploma (equivalent GED) coupled with life experience equivalent. (Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred) AMI or AMS Montessori certification highly desired.
• Meets the minimum experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher. Complies with all state education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position
• Previous experience as an Early Childhood Education Teacher or Aide in a licensed preschool or early development center.
• Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Competitive pay.
• Medical, Dental, Vision programs available
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
• Childcare tuition discounts and paid professional development days
If you are interested in pursuing a career path in childcare and do not have we offer a paid internship program that includes education and training that will help get you to your goal!
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $25.00 per hour
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Referral program
• Tuition reimbursement
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• On call
We have many standards in place for COVID. Once hired you will be trained on all safety protocols.
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• One location